Saturday, June 27, 2009

Radiohead Fan?

I need to see which CDs Quinn has nicked from my collection for her room.

This afternoon, during "quiet time," she came downstairs. Evelin was napping on the couch; I was flipping back and forth between folding laundry and checking Facebook. At first she complained about an "owie" on her foot; I gave it a kiss and told her quiet time wasn't over yet. She then tried to argue that she needed to snuggle, which I acquiesced to for a little while, then ordered her back to her room.

I went back to the laundry and she climbed into a chair, saying "You can't get me." Evelin asked Quinn if Daddy needed to take her back to her room. She repeated, "No, you can't get me."

So I got her; she attempted evasive maneuvers, but I was quick enough to catch her.

As I'm carrying her up the stairs, she starts moaning, "Oh no! The computer was wrong."

Where does she get this stuff?

No comments: