- Five hours of yardwork, including raking, pruning, mowing, shedding leaves for compost, and I'm not sure what else.
- Ripped out the spent tomato plants
- Picked all the basil
- Made a quart of cheese-less pesto
- Put the county pride stickers on our license plates and Evelin's Wesleyan sticker on the T.R.U.C.K.
- Bought diapers
- Refilled bird feeder
- Fertilized apple tree
- WD-40'ed Quinn and Celeste's bedroom doors
- Update blog
Sunday, October 22, 2006
There's plenty still not done, but here's a rough list of things done this weekend: