Friday, August 27, 2004

Is There Anybody Out There?

I really need to get back into a routine that facilitates blogging.

I am still around, the baby is still inside Evelin, and everything is spiraling madly out of control. I plan to go back and add a few entries here and there, but the quick version of the past couple of days is:
  • I though I perforated my eardrum; I didn't.

  • We took a quick weekend away to Pennsylvania Dutch Country.

  • My new assistant editor started this week; she is off to a good start.

  • This new position keeps throwing new tasks, concerns, headaches, etc., at me.

  • The yard and garden have gone to hell; total neglect just doesn't seem to work.

  • It's a bit of a mental leap to jump back and forth between driving the automatic transmission Hyundai and the standard transmission T.R.U.C.K.

  • According to the Baby Daze and Nights class, pretty much everything could end up killing the baby.

  • Jeff Williams had another great outing against Japan in Olympic baseball to get Australia into the gold medal match, but Australia couldn't pull out one last miracle win to Cuba and had to settle for silver, which ain't bad considering they weren't given any chance of getting that far.
I'm sure there are other things I forgot about ...

No comments: