Saturday, August 23, 2003

Change o' Plans

A quick change of weekend plans, my parents are flying up from New Orleans for the night. My mom found a cheap fare on the Internet and since it's been a few years since my dad has been able to get up here, they're flying up this morning and headed back Sunday afternoon. The only downside is that I can't in good conscience take them (they're both rather Republican) to see Howard Dean at his Sleepless Summer Tour appearance in Falls Church this afternoon. Oh well, I'll have to wait until next time he's in the area to catch him in person ...

Evelin didn't hear back from the doctor yesterday, so he may call today or Monday, so we're basically floating along right now. No change from yesterday. Evelin got a bit weepy last night for no particular reason, so the hormone drop might be starting. We still haven't told my parents about this miscarriage, so I don't know if Evelin will want to wait until after they're gone to tell them or not. She told her folks last week, and they're going to see my parents over Labor Day Weekend, so we should let them know, I guess ...

No comments: