Thursday, October 23, 2003

Ill ...

I won't find out what the CAT scan saw until Friday, but I already feel certain that it isn't allergies that have plagued me for the past month or two. I've been forgetting to take my meds lately. Usually, I remember an hour or two late and can take them then, but yesterday, I was almost to Virginia before I remembered and I didn't want to go all the way home. (On Monday, I did the same thing, except I remembered before leaving Maryland and it wasn't too far to turn around.) For most of the day, I felt fine, but come afternoon, a bit more coughing was going on and my ears were getting blocked and my head stuffed up. I'm willing to write off allergies because I took the Clarinex in the morning; it was just the nasal thing and the inhaled stuff that I missed. So if my sinuses are screwed up, I'm not sure what that means: megadoses of antibiotics? long-term medication? surgery? I'm not worried about this at all, just annoyed. I already have to take a course of antibiotics in a few weeks for the IVF cycle, so maybe I can coordinate things with that ...

No comments: